Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grandpa & Grandma's visit

I finally got to meet Grandpa and Grandma Brooks! They came and stayed for almost two weeks! We had so much fun, just see below...


Grandma taught me how to play with my toes - I didn't know I had such fun cool toys down there!

It took me a while to figure out Grandpa because he always wears a hat, but he's got this really cool beard that he lets me hang onto


time for cleanup with Grandma


my favorite activity



Grandpa & Grandma bought me a super fun new toy, but it took forever to put together and all four of the geniuses


Grandma got me to eat my first solid food, rice cereal. Since then I've graduated to pears, carrots and sweet potatoes!


on Easter I had to show everyone how I can stand up with a little assistance



and this fuzzy purple sheep Grandma got me is my new favorite stuffed toy



my fingers are the tastiest, that is, if they don't go down my throat too far and gag me!

No comments: